|Service: Stucco Remediation
Mount Laurel, NJ
|Description: Stucco Remediation performed in Mount Laurel New Jersey by Guzzo Stucco. Many windows were leaking behind the stucco because of improper window flashing. Also, inside corners were rotted because of no kick-out diverters.
- Completely rotted OSB sheathing and insulation at inside corner from not having a kick-out diverter.
- Having no kick-out diverter and wrong building paper causes a lot of damage on the inside corner.
- Portico entrance not flashed properly causes damage on inside corner.
- White mold growth and damage from leaking window.
- Stucco trim with nails cause leaks in house.
- Rotted building paper and OSB sheathing from window not being flashed properly.
- Damage from no kick-out diverter.
- Removal of stucco where there is no kick-out.
- Inside corner damage from no kick-out.
- Improper lapping of building paper.
- Studs completely rotted and sheet rock on inside of house growing mold.
- Antimicrobial shockwave used to kill mold on studs. .
- Studs, rim board, insulation, and sheet rock all rotted.
- Studs rotted next to door.
- Studs completely rotted. Insulation is ruined. Sheet rock growing mold.
- Door not flashed properly causes damage under door.
- New studs installed next to damaged studs.
- Removal of damage under door.
- Front of house covered in plastic overnight.
- Small inside corner rotted from no kick-out diverter.
- Damaged wood removed.
- Kick-out diverter installed.
- Weep screed installed on roof lines.
- Stucco Remediation completed by Guzzo Stucco in Mount Laurel New Jersey.
- Completed stucco remediation. Notice the kick-outs on the inside corners.
- Kick-outs on inside corners and weep screed at framing-foundation junction.
- Noticeable off set at the framing-foundation junction from the weep screed allowing for drainage.