|Service: Stucco and Stone Remediation
Mantua Twp, NJ
|Description: Stucco and stone remediation completed by Guzzo Stucco in Mantua Township New Jersey. All of the windows were pulled and re-flashed properly. Leaking windows, inside corners with no kick-outs, and no drainage system caused damage behind the stucco and stone. This house was finished off with custom stucco trim and custom quarry real stone.
- Before stucco and stone was removed.
- Leaking window causes damage behind stucco.
- No window flashing causes window to leak and cause damage behind the stucco.
- Damage under leaking windows.
- Mold growth and rotted wood under windows.
- Damage and mold to the left of the front door.
- Damage to the left of front door.
- Damage to the right of the front door.
- Stucco removed.
- Mold growth and rotted sheathing around front door behind stone.
- No window flashing. Leaking window caused black mold.
- Plywood rotted from leaking window.
- Flashing of rough opening for window.
- Removal of damaged wood.
- Pan flashing of window sill.
- Proper rough opening window flashing.
- Removal of damage plywood.
- Aftershock antimicrobial chemical used to kill and seal mold on studs.
- Kick-out diverter installed.
- Ice and water shield installed under roof.
- New plywood installed.
- Kick-out installed under step flashing of roof.
- Exposed house covered with plastic or building paper every night.
- Rainscreen drainage mat installed on top of 2 layers of grade D building paper.
- Wire lathe on top of rain screen drainage mat.
- Weep screed at framing-foundation junction for drainage.
- Rainscreen drainage mat allows for moisture to travel more efficiently down the wall to find an exit.
- Brown coat installed for stucco.
- Staples only in studs.
- Fancy stucco trim sprayed.
- Vehicle covered with plastic while spraying stucco.
- Sierra Shadowstone by Realstone Systems.
- Realstone Systems Sierra Shadowstone
- Front of garage.
- Custom stucco and real stone by Guzzo Stucco in Mantua Township, NJ.
- Fancy stucco trim with keystones around windows.
- Stucco remediation completed by Guzzo Stucco in Mantua Township New Jersey.
- Custom Azec trim and real stone entrance.
- Kick-out diverter installed at inside corner in real stone.
- Stone light fixture box.