|Service: Siding Remediation
|Description: This custom mansion in Livingston New Jersey originally had siding on the exterior. Improper drainage and window flashing caused a lot of moisture damage and mold growth. Guzzo Stucco remediated the house and customized it with beautiful stucco and stone craftsmanship with drainage.
- Rotted studs.
- Damaged sheathing from the deck not being flashed properly.
- Siding being removed. Noticeable damage in between the windows. Damage occurred from windows not being flashed properly. Also notice how the building paper was installed vertically. I am sure this contributed to the damage. Building paper needs to get installed and lapped like shingles of a roof, horizontally.
- Exposed home gets covered with plastic every day.
- Extreme damage to real plywood from windows not being flashed.
- Siding getting removed, vertical building paper, no window flashing, and damage in between windows.
- Front of house.
- Plywood sheathing getting replaced.
- New plywood installed.
- Front of house progress.
- Lines chalked for studs.
- Building paper and wire lathe.
- Back of house.
- Chalked lines represent studs for staples that hold wire lathe.
- Vertical lines for studs.
- Studs chalk lined on building paper.
- Notice drip cap head flashing above window and chalked lines.
- Building paper and wire lathe on left side of house.
- Front house stone installed.
- Stone completed. Cement work completed ready to receive stucco.
- Left side of house brown coated.
- Staples placed on in the studs to hold up the wire lathe.
- Stucco and stone on mansion in Livingston New Jersey.
- Stucco on back of house.
- Custom stucco and stone on mansion.
- Stucco entrance of mansion.
- Right side of house.
- Front of house custom stucco and stone.
- Garage doors brown coated.
- Finished custom stucco on left side of house.
- Custom stone and stucco entrance on mansion in Livingston New Jersey.
- Stucco around garage doors.