|Service: New Construction Addition
|Description: A big addition was added on around this custom house in Hockessin Delaware and we were glad to be a part of it.
- Before installation of stucco on right side of house.
- Vertical expansion joints control for movement to minimize cracking. Also notice the kick-out diverter installed on the inside corner.
- Old stucco on original part of house.
- New layer of cement on top of old stucco.
- Construction of new entrance at front of house.
- Beautiful natural quarry real stone around back of house.
- Stucco trim around windows. Kick-out diverters installed on inside corners.
- Window preparation with butyl tape.
- Way too many nails in the trim cause a direct route for water to get in the house.
- Proper building paper lapped properly with weep screed at the bottom. Also notice chalked lines representing the studs.
- Stop beads, or J beads, go everywhere the stucco were to meet a dissimilar surface. This is to control for expansion and contraction of differential material.
- Staples only placed in the studs to hold up the wire lathe.
- Rotted wood under window from improper flashing of window.
- Kick-out diverter installed and stucco trim around windows, doors, and across the wall.
- Finished picture of stucco and kick-out diverters at both the left and right inside corners.
- Finished picture of stucco and natural quarry real stone.
- Back of the house stucco and stone masterpiece.
- Back of house stucco and stone completed.
- Kick-out diverters at both inside corners.
- Completed stucco and stone picture.
- Custom Stucco and Stone.
- Custom Stucco and Stone entrance.
- Stucco and stone is Hockessin Delaware.
- Amazing custom stucco and stone palace.