|Service: New construction
|Meyers Creek Ct
|Description: Custom home in Sewell New Jersey built by Russo Homes with custom stucco and stone by Guzzo Stucco. This house was built with the EZ zip system sheathing green board. This board comes with an air and moisture barrier installed on the face of the sheathing. Russo Homes designed the beautiful look of the house making it possible for Guzzo Stucco to make this spectacular design come to life.
- Window flashing peeled up so that the building paper can be tucked underneath the window flashing incase the window ever leaks.
- Stop beads (casing beads) around windows. Line chalked to show where the studs are so that the staples that hold up the wire lathe only go in the studs.
- Kick-out diverter installed under the roof and under the step flashing.
- Weep screed installed on roof lines to allow for proper drainage.
- Second layer of grade D building paper installed.
- First layer of grade D building paper.
- Chalked lines for studs.
- Notice how the chalked lines are visible through the wire lathe. This is so that the staples that hold up the wire lathe only go in the studs.
- Before picture of columns on right side of house.
- Window flashing getting pulled up so that the building paper can go underneath.
- Kick-out diverter installed.
- Columns on right side of house brown coated.
- Weld-crete bonding agent used on foundation for a direct applied system.
- Weep screed at framing-foundation junction allows for drainage.
- Entire house brown coated.
- Stucco trim installed.
- Stucco trim arches with keystones.
- Right side columns.
- Ready for stucco and stone.
- Stucco and stone columns.
- Eldorado Stone Shadow Rock Teton.
- Custom stucco and stone by Guzzo Stucco in Sewell, NJ built by Russo Homes.