|Service: Stucco Remediation
Mullica Hill, NJ
|Description: This is the second house in this development that Guzzo Stucco did a complete a stucco remediation. With many windows leaking and high moisture readings from a stucco inspection, all of the stucco on this house in Mullica Hill, NJ had to get removed and reinstalled properly.
- Before removal of stucco, windows and doors get covered with foam and plastic to prevent damage to windows.
- Before removal of stucco.
- Damage under window.
- White mold under winder window.
- White mold growth all around windows.
- Major damage under second floor windows.
- Improper window flashing and building paper causes damage under windows behind stucco.
- Exposed house gets covered in plastic.
- Mold remediation on studs with mold.
- Studs rotted from leaking windows.
- Properly flashed windows.
- Weep screed at framing-foundation junction.
- Building paper and wire lathe installed for stucco.
- Studs marked with chalk lines.
- Weep screed installed on roof lines for drainage of stucco.
- Staples that hold up wire lathe go only in the studs. Stop beads or casing beads go where stucco meets dissimilar surface.
- Stucco trim installed.
- Stucco trim header and keystone.
- Stucco trim entrance.
- Completed stucco remediation by Guzzo Stucco in Mullica Hill New Jersey.
- Weep screed at framing-foundation junction to allow for drainage behind the stucco.
- Stucco entrance.