|Service: Stucco & Stone Remediation
Mullica Hill, NJ
|Description: This beautiful house in Mullica Hill, NJ had a stucco inspection that showed significant damage at the inside corner and by the windows. This is caused from not having any kick-out diverters and improper window flashing along with a faulty stucco drainage system. Guzzo Stucco did a complete stucco and stone remediation.
- Having no kick-out diverter causes a lot of damage.
- White mold growth.
- Damage down entire wall from no kick-out.
- Damage behind stone.
- Damage in between first and second floor windows.
- Severe rotted wood and mold growth under second floor window.
- First floor window leaking inside house from second floor window not being flashed properly.
- Damage under windows.
- Improperly flashed window causes a lot of damage behind stucco.
- Second floor window leaking causes extreme rot and mold.
- White mold to the right of window.
- Black mold all over.
- Exposed house gets covered with plastic every night.
- Stud completely rotted at inside corner from no kick-out.
- Rim board rotted.
- Complete reconstruction of corner with new studs.
- Damage behind stucco under window.
- Black mold in between windows and on rim board.
- Black mold on sheet rock and studs.
- Removal of damaged wood.
- Reconstruction of rough opening for window with studs.
- Close up of extremely damaged rim board.
- Removal of rotted wood.
- New rim board and studs installed.
- Drip cap head flashing installed above windows and doors.
- Kick-out diverter installed at inside corners.
- Kick-out diverter.
- Kick-out diverters go at almost every roof to wall intersection.
- Chalk lines represent studs for staples that hold up wire lathe to only go in studs.
- Mold on sheet rock.
- Removal of all mold.
- Reconstruction of rough opening with new studs and insulation.
- Stop bead and kick-out.
- Brown coat of stucco.
- Stone around steps.
- Stucco and stone entrance.
- Completed stucco remediation in Mullica Hill, NJ by Guzzo Stucco.
- Stucco Remediation in Mullica Hill New Jersey.
- Custom stucco and stone by Guzzo Stucco.
- Stucco trim around windows.
- Stone water table.
- Close up of stone before grouted.