|Service: Thin Brick Remediation
Mullica Hill, NJ
|Description: Thin Brick, also known as Brick face stucco, gets installed with the same installation procedures for the drainage as stucco and stone. With that being said, the drainage system behind the thin brick and the window flashing were completely wrong and caused windows to leak and damage to accumulate on this house in Mullica Hill, NJ.
- Before removal of thin brick.
- Damage at outside corner.
- Outside corner damage.
- Damaged wood and rot from windows leaking.
- Rot and mold all around windows.
- Mold growth in between second floor windows.
- Almost all of the sheathing is rotted.
- Plastic laid out to catch all debris.
- Severe black mold growth on sheet rock inside of house.
- Aftershock antimicrobial mold chemical used to kill and seal mold on studs.
- New studs installed.
- Damage wood removed and new wood installed.
- Mold chemical on studs.
- Total rot of wood.
- New OSB sheathing installed.
- Exposed house covered in plastic.
- Mold remediation.
- Reconstruction of studs.
- All damaged sheathing replaced and windows reinstalled with proper flashing.
- Scratch coat for stone.