|Service: Stucco Remediation
Mount Royal, NJ
|Description: This entire development in Mount Royal New Jersey went through a class action law suit between the homeowners and the builder. The homeowners won and the builder had to pay each homeowner enough money to complete the stucco remediation.
- Before stucco was removed.
- Inside corner after stucco was removed. Black stain from no kick-out diverter usually means there is damage behind the stucco.
- Before removal of stucco.
- No window flashing caused a lot of damage behind the stucco.
- Mold remediation under window. OSB sheathing removed. Damaged studs treated with Aftershock mold chemical that prevents any further mold growth.
- Aftershock antimicrobial used on studs that had mold.
- Mold damage and rot under window.
- Sheathing under window replaced.
- New OSB sheathing installed.
- Without a weep screed damage occurs at the bottom.
- Mold remediation on studs with mold.
- Proper window flashing.
- Interior mold remediation. New insulation installed.
- Aftershock mold chemical used on structural members of house.
- Sheathing should not extend below the concrete porch.
- New sheathing installed.
- Ice and water shield flashing to the concrete porch from the framing.
- Kick-out diverter installed.
- Stucco Remediation completed. Notice the kick-out diverter on the inside corner and the weep screed at the framing-foundation junction.
- Completed stucco remediation.
- Stucco remediation in Mount Royal, NJ by Guzzo Stucco.
- Stucco remediation by Guzzo Stucco.
- Hard coat stucco drainage system by Guzzo Stucco.