|Service: New Construction
|Description: This custom home down the shore in Linwood New Jersey has a combination of stucco, stone, and brick that catches the eye. With the genius architectural design and amazing craftsmanship of Guzzo Stucco, this house went on to win awards in the South Jersey region.
- Kick-out diverter installed.
- Weep screed installed on top of kick-out diverter.
- Weep screed installed at the framing foundation junction.
- Back of the house.
- Back of the house again.
- Back of the house yet again.
- Foam band installed for thin brick accent.
- Thin brick installed to look like thin brick above garage door with a stucco keystone in the middle.
- Thin brick trim around the windows. Weep screed at framing foundation junction.
- Stone Craft Field Stone installed.
- In progress.
- Stone Craft field stone installed with a foam band sill to receive thin brick accent. Notice offset at the framing-foundation junction.
- Thin Brick installed on top of foam quoins.
- Thin Brick installed on underside of arch.
- Stucco, Stone, & Thin Brick combination.
- Beautiful custom stucco, stone, and thin brick. Kick-out diverter at inside corner.
- Almost finished.
- Thin Brick sills.
- Thin Brick accent around door.
- Stone Craft Field Stone, Thin Brick, and Stucco entrance to custom house.
- Notice the offset from the weep screed in the stone.
- Framing-foundation junction has weep screed behind the stone. Notice how the wing wall doesn’t have a weep screed. This is because the entire wing wall was constructed out of block.
- Thin Brick cap on wing wall.
- Entrance to custom home almost completed.
- Back of house under deck.
- Chimney vent with thin brick.
- Inside of entrance to custom stucco, stone, and thin brick home.
- Brick capping the ledge in the entrance of custom home.
- Finished picture of custom stucco, stone, and thin brick home by Guzzo Stucco.
- Chimney with kick-out diverters.
- Brick ledge around perimeter.