|Service: Stucco Remediation
|Description: This is the second house in this development in Hainesport New Jersey that required our stucco remediation expertise. Same as the other house, this house had a stucco inspection report that showed high moisture readings.
Before starting the stucco remediation.
- Damage and mold growth on wood from having no kick-out diverter.
- Damage can occur anywhere on the wall from an improperly installed stucco system.
- At the framing-foundation junction damage occurred because there was no allowance for drainage.
- Severe damage from improperly flashed windows.
- The combination of no kick-out diverter and improper window flashing caused this window to leak.
- At the end of the day’s work the house always gets covered with plastic if the building paper is not installed yet.
- Heavy damage causes damage to the rim board.
- Damaged rim board replaced.
- New sheet of OSB installed.
- New OSB sheathing installed.
- Faulty stucco causes damage anywhere including under this bay.
- Kick-out diverter installed under the roof and the step flashing.
- Weep screed installed on top of the roof lines.
- 2.5 Gauge galvanized self-furring wire lath installed. This is a good picture that shows the dimples in the wire lathe that makes it self-furring. Essentially, this just means that the dimples in the wire lathe slightly push or keep the wire away from the wall so that the wire lath can get embedded in the cement.
- Kick-out diverters installed at the ends of the bay roof.
- Completed stucco remediation.
- Completed stucco remediation in Hainesport New Jersey.